Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What to name baby squirrel?

Don't worry, we're going to let it go when it gets old enough, I don't want to keep it from it's natural life. It's an orphan so we're taking care of him till he can on his way. ^_^


But I don't know what to name him! His mother and sibling passed away, but when they were alive he got loose from the nest and the mom had to go and get him back. He's very adventurous and curious.


Anyone have any ideas?


Geronimo came up since that is the name of an Indian who fought for his freedom, and wanted to stay free, but I don't know.What to name baby squirrel?
Rocky





Scamp





Rudy





Frazier





%26gt;=)What to name baby squirrel?
alfie ^-^
Ratatosk. :)





Not out of sheer egoism but because it is the name of a squirrel in Norse mythology.


The vikings believed that Ratatosk was a squirrel that ran up and down the world tree (Yggdrasil) ferrying insults between an eagle at the top of the tree and a dragon beneath its roots.





Though, I like the name Geronimo too.
Nutkin.
Piper =]
That's so cute!





Geronimo is awesome!
Geronimo is so cute.
Rodney
Rocky


After the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons.
I love the name Geronimo! That would go very well!


Chip is a cute name as it is a bay :D





I think it is a very nice thing that you have done!


I love animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment