Friday, May 14, 2010

Names for my rescued baby squirrel?

A family member found a cute little baby that was attacked by a cat. She is a spunky girl that is coming along great, and her wounds are healing very well. My sister, knowing we have lots of land and experience in animal rehabilitation, asked us to take her in. Have any ideas of what we should name her? I just can't think of anything that fits.





Please don't tell me what to do with the baby, I know what I am doing, and the laws in my area, thanks. I'm not looking for preachers,





Just looking for names.





I will give a best answer and let you know which name we choose.


I'll also attach a link so you can see a pic of her when we chose her name.





Thanks!Names for my rescued baby squirrel?
Squirrelly


Precious


Sweetie


Candie


Nuttie


LuLu


Cutie


Ally


There are some suggestionsNames for my rescued baby squirrel?
it depends if its a boy or girl.





Boy: Cimson, Shreeks, Shrek, Zigger, Johnny, COLE!, Bay Bay, Casper, Jasper





Girl: Stella, Teeny, Mocha, Latte, Frenchie, Macaroon, Sugar, Roxy, Bella, Diamond, Miracle











WELCOME...(if it helps)
nutty


beary


kohl


nibbles


tickls


fluffy


hide


chex


cheese


pennie


rusty


chip


rocky


nutcracker


trixie


cheeks


lilly


milkie


cloud


A-Corn


fluff


marshmello


trickster


woodsie


sasha


ekorn (in norwegian it means squirrel)


snickers


chewie


snuggles
Fluffy.

6 comments:

  1. I'm writing a book about squirrels, And I think these would be good names:
    Rocket,
    Acorn,
    Peanut,
    Dewdrop
    River
    Rocky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casper is what I named my baby squrriel <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will probably name mine dewdrop
    😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I named by my sweetie pet squirrel as riyo��

    ReplyDelete