Friday, May 14, 2010

My dog attacked a baby squirrel?

My dog got hold of a baby squirrel. I yelled at her and she released the squirrel however it seemed to have a broken leg. I was wondering if anyone knows how I should care for the squirrel or if their is an animal rescue close to Rising Sun MD. I love all animals and I know my dog was just acting on instinct but it hurts me when she hurts other animals.My dog attacked a baby squirrel?
I'm sorry it happened, but unless you can get the squirrel to a wildlife rescue quickly it probably will die soon. Where is the squirrel now? It WILL bite out of fear and being hurt so be extremely careful.





My cat once paralized a pregnant squirrel and my dad had to go out with a shovel and kill her so she would not suffer. The back legs were useless and she would have never been able to give birth.My dog attacked a baby squirrel?
Listen, even if you feel bad for the poor squirrel, sometimes the surgery or whatever they do can be extremely dangerous work. They will probably put it down or let it go without help. Since a squirrel is so small, a teeeeeeeeeny tiny splint may be in order, or get a pellet gUn or be be gUn and put it out of this world, pain and all. My kitten caught a fat rabbit one day and bit its neck until it was so badly injured my dad pulled out his hunting gUn and BOOM it was out of its pain. I hope this sincerely helped!
I'm so sorry. I'm finding a Maryland Animal Rescue at 310 Stone Run Drive, Rising Sun, MD but I can't get to the site and I don't have a phone number. It says it's a Wildlife Rescue. That's all the info I can get from where I'm at.. Like I said, I can't get to the site so hopefully, you can get some kind of info from there and call them. Best of luck to you.
I am very sorry that this happened. But i do not live near there and so i have no clue of any animal rescue places. So what you want to do is, open your phone book and search the Yellow Pages for one. What you can do now for the baby squirrel is read this link, and keep you dog away from it.





http://www.squirrelworld.com/





hope the baby squirrel recovers, and good luck,





Kiki
I am not sure but u can either take care of that squirell and put a mini cast on it or turn it loose and let it take care of itself. I dont know of a squirrel rescue in ur area.
Why not contact have one of your parents contact one of the wildlife refuges in your area? YOU do NOT take care of the squirrel. Try to catch it, and it'll bite the sh!t out of you. Squirrels can carry many diseases.
PROBABLY LET HER HAVE THE SQUIRREL FOR SOME SWEET DINNER





SQUIRREL WOULD PROBABLY DIE FORM HER WOUNDS

No comments:

Post a Comment