Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have a baby squirrel?

I found baby squirrel on the road, and i thought i saved him. But i'm now feeding by KMR (kitten Milk replacer/Lactoremplaceur Pour Chatons) . Pet store gave me this milk to feed him.





Please tell me this is right or not,





Thank you.I have a baby squirrel?
Yes, you're doing fine! I rescued a baby squirrel years ago and fed him formula from a doll-sized baby bottle until he was ready for solid foods and then eventually, in just a few weeks, he got old enough and big enough that he went out one day and never came back. I would see him occasionally in the trees behind our house, so I knew he was still alive, but he was ready to go have his own life and he did.





I called him ';Spooky'; because I found him on Halloween. He was lots of fun, he would climb up my pants leg and look for peanuts I would hide in my shirt pockets. One morning we discovered that he had taken the entire contents of a box of tissues and stuffed it into the bottom of a potted plant to make a sort of nest, I guess. It must have taken him all night to do it and it wasn't long after that that he left.





Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage about How To Raise A Baby Squirrel...I have a baby squirrel?
Excellent! My neighbors raised a squirrel in a bird cage. She grew up and we see her offspring all over the neighborhood. Funny thing is the man took care of the squirrel but it didn't like him. The wife would come out and the little rascal would sit up and let her touch it. As you could see above, it was a female squirrel.
That is great that you saved it but you should take it to an animal sanctuary or if it is strong enough set it free.
let it free, it could easily catch infectious diseases, plus it's not domesticated.
I hope so, other wise he will taste yucky in the stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment