Friday, May 14, 2010

I found two almost baby squirrels in the middle of the road, but I'm keeping them until they can go. Help?

One looks like it barely likes to walk, and right now I have nothing to feed them (only grass an acorns). They were lying in the middle of a parking lot space, no nests were around. just them two.





I really don't like to see them die, so what should I feed them?I found two almost baby squirrels in the middle of the road, but I'm keeping them until they can go. Help?
you should give them a lot of warmth find a huge box or a tub they can stay in tell there grown up they need at least 98.5 degrees to live in feed them ever 2-4 hours so they can be as healthy as can be this or these to baby squirrels have more chances of living with there mother but if you want to raise them go ahead (you can also give them to your local wide life center) do not feed him in tell you are positive they are warm and no injuries if it is a little too cold the organs shut down and it will die if you leave it in a card board box with a towel it will die soon.


please use this website if you scroll down there will be a next button and it will tell you how much they should weigh as they get older good luck and god bless you and those squirrels!


http://www.squirrelworld.com/firsttreatm鈥?/a>I found two almost baby squirrels in the middle of the road, but I'm keeping them until they can go. Help?
http://www.squirrelstore.com/site/744999鈥?/a>





Try this site, it looks reliable to me
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment