Friday, May 14, 2010

New born baby and pet squirrel?

My sister in law recently had a baby girl who hasnt gotten her shots as yet. a relative of ours has this pet squirrel and she brought the squirrel to my sister in law's home and had the rodent running on the couch and stuff, where we usually play with the baby. Can anyone tell me if there are any diseases/illness that the baby can contact if she is associated with the squirrel? If there is a web link proving the fact that it is not safe, can you post it as well? thanksNew born baby and pet squirrel?
Until the baby gets her proper shots, I would keep all animals away from her. NOT because of the pet , but because of the fleas (that it may have)New born baby and pet squirrel?
illegal to have a pet squirrel in my state





there is a reason





and not near my child - thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment