Friday, May 14, 2010

I got bit on the nose by a baby squirrel, what should I do?

Okay This guy had a baby squirrel as pet today and my friend had it on her back. It was time for me to go so i gave my friend a hug and I didn't know the squirrel was on her back so i felt something sting my nose i took a closer look and i saw it. I didn't break any skin but I got home and put some alcohol on the spot just to be safe and sum ointment what should I do next. Can someone please answer this ASAP!!!!!I got bit on the nose by a baby squirrel, what should I do?
if it didnt break the skin, there really isnt any reason to worry, nothing would have gotten into your bloodstreamI got bit on the nose by a baby squirrel, what should I do?
Squirrels can get rabies (but very rarely). They also can carry other diseases like tularemia.(generally found in rabbits). In fact the list includes bubonic plague! 8^O





But I wouldn't worry about it, especially if it didn't break the skin.



i would guess clean it with peroxide and keep an eye on it. if it didn't break the skin your probably ok. maybe call a doctor just to be sure.
find it and shoot it
welll.... i am not sure.. sorry. i wish i could help.


maybe u could see a doctor make sure no infection.


put some sort of cream that might help
haha
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment