Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Squirrel Save.?

I Rescued A Male Baby Squirrel The Other Day And I Need To Know, How Much Does It Cost For Rabies Shots And Flea Shots For Squirrels? He Had An Injured And Bleeding Tail. He's Harmless. I Found Him In An Alley, Thinking He Was Dead, But Discovered He Was Breathing Perfectly, But His Tail Was Bitten, Ran Over, Or Cut And Bleeding Moderately. I Also Need Info Of What I Should Feed Him. Here's A Picture Of What He Looks Like(Not My Real Picture,Just Example)http://media.photobucket.com/image/baby%鈥?/a>





No Saying '; Why You Have A Squirrel Anyways?'; No N00bish TalkBaby Squirrel Save.?
umm, i have no idea on the rabies shot thing, but i know what to feed him:





im not sure what to give him when hes a baby, i got my squirrel when he was a bit older than yours, but they actually sell squirrel feed in stores. my dad always bought a big bag from walmart. also, they like fruit and the wild ones around my house love pears.





hope i helped!








btw, i named mine herbert:)Baby Squirrel Save.?
Well i love animals by the way. And i love all animals just not wild turkeys or ostriches. They're gross. But it would probably cost 100 for rabies shots and 100 for flea shots but im just guessing.But if you want to help this baby squirell, thats really good! If an animal were in pain like this little squirell. I would try my best to make sure its healthy and cured. :)
i dont think if you have experince you should not keep it you should reserch

No comments:

Post a Comment