Monday, January 18, 2010

What are good names for my baby squirrel pet? (hes a boy)?

This morning me and my sister found a baby squirrel. he's a boy (we checked) and we need help with a name.What are good names for my baby squirrel pet? (hes a boy)?
Ming MingWhat are good names for my baby squirrel pet? (hes a boy)?
Sir Edward of Nuttington!





Ok, that's a LITTLE far fetched, but here are some more:


Jumper


NutNut


A. Corny (lol, a little acorn humor)


Travis


Nuzzle


Fuzzle


WUZZLE!





NameWriter's block....


That's all I've got.





Hope I helped you name your squirrel! :D
Rocket J. Squirrel, like on the old bullwinkle cartoons
Nutty


Nutsy


or Nutter





also...how did you girls check? I really hope you didn't experiment..
Spice Oakensky


Pip Acorn


Sir Bright Eyes


Mr. Stormfur (for a gray squirrel)





Lol I wish I had a squirrel
Squirrel Nutkin or Squidgy?
What about Sidney?
BOB!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment