Saturday, January 23, 2010

I found a baby squirrel while I was mowing. any suggestions on what I could feed it....I was thinking puppy mi?

Depend on how young it is might need something more like baby formula . It will eat nuts like pecans if it is old enough . I had a friend that had one he could let outside %26amp; it would come back , but I had one as soon as I let it out it took off even though he was very friendly with us before that .I found a baby squirrel while I was mowing. any suggestions on what I could feed it....I was thinking puppy mi?
if you go to any pet store get the kitten milk the one that you mix with warm water. make sure to use a seringe or a small bottle that could fit in its mouth. you will have to do that every 2 hrs or so because it is just a baby.





my cats dragged in some baby squirrels and thats how we fed them. hope that helpedI found a baby squirrel while I was mowing. any suggestions on what I could feed it....I was thinking puppy mi?
If his eyes are open and he's able to walk, you can put him back outside. If he's younger, you will have to call a wildlife rescue and see if they will take him. It's hard to keep babies alive on your own. It's better to let professionals handle it.
Feed it kitten milk re-placer/kitten milk every 2 hours, depending on if its eyes are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment