Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to tell the diffence between male and female baby squirrels?

I have two baby squirrels, and I'm just curious if any one knows how to tell the difference between male and female on a baby squirrel. Or can some one recommend a web site for me.How to tell the diffence between male and female baby squirrels?
A Male's penis is located on the belly with a gap between the anus and the penis. A females vagina in located directly above the anus no gap.


The best thing for the babies is to contact a wildlife rehabber in your area. To find one Google your States Department of Fish and Game or the federal Department of Fish and Wildlife. I do wildlife rehab (I am the squirrel rehabber for my group) If the baby is not fed with a proper diet of fed properly you risk serious injury to the babies. There is protocol when dealing with baby squirrels. It is hard to correct a problem if it occurs before a rehabber gets it. Contact me and I can help you. email me via my Answers profile. I can help you find a rehabber and tell you what to do until you contact one.How to tell the diffence between male and female baby squirrels?
On a small male squirrel you can still see his gentiles. On a female there should be visible 4 to 6 nipples. Also if you keep them as pets be prepared to keep them from climbing up your curtains.
THE GIRL WILL BE PREETY.
I guess it must be hard since they both might have nuts!! (sorry ) I feel horrible now. I never get to be first on any question. I thought you'd get answers then see my little joke and not mind. I checked the site and saw a huge mixed-up index...no good. Please try google ';squirrel genetalia'; there was one or two links that could do it for you. Once again good luck. Hope you get more help than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment