Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Found a baby Squirrel what do i do !!!!?

I was watering the grass and a baby squirrel fell out of a tree. its still bald and its eyes are shut. what do they eat when theier younge....does milk suffice? help!!!!!!Found a baby Squirrel what do i do !!!!?
my mom works at a vet... i work at an animal shelter i think if its not to late take it their. or raise it yourself for information on how to raise a squirrel contact me edenrachel@ymail.com.Found a baby Squirrel what do i do !!!!?
I found a newborn squirrel, once. It was in March, very windy, and fell from the nest. At first, I warmed it up, by putting him near my heater vent. I went to my vet's office and purchased a formula and bottle. I raised this squirrel and named it Stormy. I released Stormy, into my yard approx. 3 months later. Hey, it worked for me! Good luck!
eat it!





no.. wait... you can raise it if you want.... squirrel pee stinks really bad though, and.. it's hard to tame them.. and.. you can't necessarily potty train them they are wild by nature..





but they can make really cool pets honestly. my dad had one for a while that he found the same way.. his ended up falling in a toilet that someone left the lid open on and couldn't get out and eventually got tired n .... drowned.....





unfortunate....





if you're thinking about keeping it, try to feed it milk in a small medicine dropper and take it to a vet ASAP to see what they recommend... tomorrow if possible
No, milk from their mother is what they need. Put it back into the nest, or take it to a wild animal rehabilitation centre where the experts can provide proper care until able to be released.
I wouldn't touch it. What if it has rabies. Then again its a baby.Try searching online about squirrels and see what they eat. Yeah I agree with the person above, give it to the animal shelter.
my dad cut down a tree and 7 babies fell out.


Take it to an animal shelter and they will feed it until its ready to go into the wild.


It doesnt cost any money.


you just have to sign a few papers.
take the squirrel to the vet, if you can raise it on your own then go for it, but they may suggest giving it up to the wildlife place.. Either way good luck...
...dinner?
put a nut in frount of its mouth and it will wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment