Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a baby squirrel that is paralized. Help!!?

This afternoon there was a squirrel at my barn that has been hit by a 4 wheeler. This happened 12. So we swore he was dead and he ended up not being dead. He is still breathing and moving his hind end is just broken. He is a little fighter. I have called everyone I could and not able to get a hold of anyone but what I have herd is to keep him warm which is what I am doing. Does anyone else know what to do while to wait for people to contact me?I have a baby squirrel that is paralized. Help!!?
you have to feed it puppy formula from a pet store or vet...and keep it warm try ';stimulating'; (massaging) it and keep it warm.


take it to a vet and ask for help there.


there are websites with help on caring for baby squirrels and organizations that take them.


i knew this girl last year who found a baby squirrel that was abandoned so after it had been alone for a long time she took it and she has it a a pet now. just keep it warm and feed it. take it to the vet to see what they can do for the broken leg.I have a baby squirrel that is paralized. Help!!?
http://www.ehow.com/how_4469374_take-car鈥?/a>





I hope this link helps.
My dog would like to meet this squirrel you speak of.

No comments:

Post a Comment