Saturday, January 23, 2010

My baby squirrel's one eye is closed from today morning...it was not so before.help me please?

only ONE EYE is closed...not two..but it was open till yesterday night...PLS help me ...My baby squirrel's one eye is closed from today morning...it was not so before.help me please?
Is it goopy? He might have an infection. I'd try very gently washing it with a clean moistened(with warm water) cotton ball. If that doesn't work, you might have to call a vet.My baby squirrel's one eye is closed from today morning...it was not so before.help me please?
Get him a patch. He can be a little vermin pirate.
Moisten a very soft towel with warm water, wipe the crusty eye very gently. Squeeze a little Terramycin opthalmic ointment into the corner of the eye. Check %26amp; repeat daily, looking for pus under the closed eyelid.





Be very gentle in all treatments.
why do you have a pet squirell? It's more than likely going to grow up and attack you. I'd do what the guy above me said, give it an eyepatch, maybe a little sheath with a little scimitar, and a black pirate hat. Then build a tiny boat, put him in it, then send it off to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment