Monday, January 18, 2010

I found a baby squirrel, its back at home, but had fly eggs?

it was put back, and it even crawled back into his hole, but I'm pretty sure it had fly eggs on it. they were attached to its fur on its legs, also it had a lot of fleas. umm... will it die now? Also, it didnt freak out at all, even when i handled it. I live in toronto. (thats in canada) if it helps....I found a baby squirrel, its back at home, but had fly eggs?
Poor squirrel..... but DON'T try to rescue it. Sounds like the squirrel has something very, very wrong with it.


Was it abandoned?


It is either VERY sick or has some serious internal problems. (Remember to wash your hands really well with soap and warm water.)





I'm soo sorry! I think there is a good chance it will die. That just happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment