Saturday, January 16, 2010

What can you feed a baby squirrel?

I think it felt of its nest, and it might have a broken leg(I am not sure) Well his eyes are open if that helps. My sister gave him some cow milk, I told her she should give him some kitten suplement cus I had to nurse some kittens to, wich i gave all of them away. Any help would be good thanksWhat can you feed a baby squirrel?
http://www.mary.cc/squirrels/foundababy.鈥?/a>What can you feed a baby squirrel?
NO you didn't you should have taken it to a vet.

Report Abuse



you're not supposed to feed squirrels cow milk, they can't digest it. that probably didn't help.

Report Abuse



Well, you can certainly feed a baby squirrel to a big snake, if you have one, or a fox, I think.
formula milk
My father has raised baby squirrels.


Go on line! They need formula/milk but also have to be fed VERY OFTEN and also have their bellies stimulated so that they ';can go';.


By stimulated, I mean gently stroking/rubbing their belly.


Good luck!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment